3.19.2007

Happy day

I just wanted to post a thanks to my wife for a fun birthday/anniversary weekend. Our weekend wouldn't have been possible without help from our families. Grandma W gave us the night stay at Hines Mansion (it isn't THAT big) and offered to watch Ollie. Our movie was provided by my sister's Christmas present of a Cinemark gift card.

I've been listening to my birthday music and have been loving them. Wanna know what I received?

Twinight's Lunar Rotation

and

Cult Cargo: Belize City Boil-Up

I had a great weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing TV on the Radio Wednesday night too.

1 comment:

Seth Hippen said...

Hey man!
Happy birthday/anniversary/St. Patties! I was just listening to one of your mix CDs when alluvusudden there was your comment. It was the surfing rooster mix. cool stuff. Now I'm listening to your radio station. more cool stuff. Have you found a new residence yet? Anyhoo, the ides of March are a good time for you these days, no?