4.12.2007

Nine AM

fat atrophy risk
fleshy thinsulate padding
better breathe better

This is my haiku ode, or "haiuoe", about my Kenalog shot for my allergies. I look forward to the "you know this has the chance of causing an unpleasant butt dimple, eh?" That is a horrible paraphrase-ation of "the Kenalog pep talk". Both times I've received the shot I've had the possible effects of the shot explained to me. Last year, doc called it a "divot". This year he called it a "dimple". The paper that I signed this year called it, fat atrophy. Since no one in the universe is concerned about my bikini line, even myself, I'm not concerned if I happen to get the gluteus maximus indentation. Ten days has passed and all I've seen where I received the injection is a Bugs Bunny band-aid.

1 comment:

megan said...

fairy dust fairy dust fairy dust
hachoo
sleep well oreo kiss